Last Updated on
Why hire a professional event videographer for your Melbourne corporate event?
Melbourne hosts hundreds of events per year, corporate events, symposiums, conferences, festivals expos and more, all vying for your attention with a video.
So you know you’ll need video, but you don’t want to spend the money. After all, it can’t be that difficult to make one, right?
It’s easy to think that you could just get someone you know to do all your event videography. Maybe even get a group of your staff with mobile phones and shoot some interviews and presentations, then slap those onto your website. Even if the film student you engage has some experience the result will never be as good as when you hire a professional event videographer. And as great as professional looking videos are at raising engagement with your product or service, a bad video will do the complete opposite. So here are a few reasons why it’s worth engaging a professional for your event videography.
- Autonomy: Once you provide them with a brief, then they look after all the rest, so you can actually focus on all the other necessary event co-ordination.
- Experience: Because they have done it before they can preempt issues you might not have considered and provide solutions that will streamline the process, saving you time or money or both.
- Technology: They have access to the latest technology so that you know your are getting the best results. This means not just a better image but better audio recording and more versatility with the type of cameras used and how cameras are moved to capture the right images. And that’s not taking into account all the lighting equipment and accessories. It helps to remember that you are not just hiring someone with a camera, you are hiring event videography professionals who will bring with them a suite of technologies to make it work.
- However, even with all that technology at your event it’s important that they remain invisible on the day. You don’t want cameras and monitors to become the focus of your event.
- You’ll get much more choice in the editing suite. A professional event videography production house has access to music and graphics databases, for lower thirds and titles. And if you’re looking for a more tailored approach they have access to music composers and graphic designers that can achieve the look you want.
- And importantly professionals meet deadlines. Hiring a professional videography team means you don’t have to worry about the edits being completed on time, so that you can release it when it will have the greatest impact with your intended audience.