If you're not yet producing video content for your events, then you're really missing out on the opportunity video content brings to amplify your events marketing efforts.
At Pixel3 Video Productions, we've been producing video content for events for over 12 years. In this time our event videographers have worked closely with event management professionals across Melbourne and Sydney to deliver the video content they need to help them grow their audience.
To view our extensive event videography portfolio click here: corporate event videography
If you're ready to hire a team of professional corporate event videographers and not sure what the options are, keep reading.
In this blog, we go over what opportunities have to produce video content before, during and after your event.
Before the event, using video content to gain traction on your registrations is really important
- Before the event.
- Event promotional video - incorporate footage from past events and testimonials from attendees, keynote speakers and exhibitors, all edited to inspiring music. An event promotional video captures the excitement of your event with a promise of bigger things to come.
- Keynote speaker announcement videos - This is a chance for your keynote speakers to announce the exciting topics they will cover at your event.
- Venue profile videos - Sell the location just as much as you sell the event, with details of key locations of interest: parking, accommodation etc. These are especially good if you don’t have footage from previous events to put a strong teaser together.
- Sponsor Videos - short interviews with your sponsors highlighting their commitment to your event. A sponsor video not only provides another advertising platform for your sponsors but it will attract other sponsors to your event.
- During the event.
- Live videos - Maintain the buzz with live feeds of events happening throughout the day. This is particularly important in events where there are multiple presentations/demonstrations taking place over several days. They can be broadcast through your event app and your website and these videos are a selling point for attracting more exhibitors. You will require a number of event videographers for this content, speak to us about your key objectives
- Intro/Outro videos for the presentations - to set the mood and offer closure to each presentation scheduled throughout the event.
- After the event.
- Recaps and highlight videos – Time to thank everyone for attending with recap and highlight videos. This is the chance showcase some impressive stats about your event and to remind attendees to subscribe and spread the word for next year.
- Presenter videos – Attract new subscribers for future events by making the presentation videos available online for subscribers. You can put some of these presentation videos behind a paywall.
- Testimonials – No better way to promote your future events with those testimonials. For more details about testimonials and interviews go to our Testimonials page.
We have created a checklist to help you get the most out of you video production budget. Download the Event Organiser's Checklist.